Today I am excited to share with you my answers for my Liebster Award! I was kindly nominated by MakeUpManiac who has such a beautiful blog filled with all things beauty. Her make-up looks are just simply amazing and you should really go and give her a follow if you don’t already.
I was so grateful to receive another nomination for a blog award. I am still a relatively new blogger and still feel very amateur. I absolutely love the fact that others are enjoying reading my blog so thank you very much!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
What are 3 things you love about yourself?
I always find it quite difficult to answer questions like this because I really don’t want to come across big headed! However the three things I would have to say is:
– I love how creative I am, it has really helped me whilst developing my blog over the last couple of months.
– I am proud of my ability to be honest to myself and others and I love how I am now confident with my own decisions and choices.
– I love how I have green eyes – only 3% of the world population does, so I think that makes me pretty special!
Have you ever been in love or are you in love?
(*Soppy Comment Alert!*)
I have been with my boyfriend Chris for just over a year now and I would honestly be lost without him. He really is the better half of me and I love him to pieces!
What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done or has happened to you?
I am probably one of the most accident prone human beings ever and the list of embarrassing things are almost as long as my arm! One that always haunts me was when I was in primary school and I was playing this silly game of taking it in turns to wiggle your bottom to the front whilst the teacher wasn’t looking. Guess who was the one child in the whole class to get caught by the teacher!? I remember sitting their crying in embarrassment! CRINGE.
What are 3 things that make you happy on a daily basis?
My family, boyfriend and my cat.
When was the last time you cried and why?
I am quite honest in saying I am an emotional person and I cry about a lot, but that is just me and the way I am! I think the last thing I cried about was a film me and Chris were watching about WW2.
If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
Is Disneyland a good enough answer?
Who do you feel the most yourself with and why?
I would definitely say my family and boyfriend. They see me at my best and worst and still love me so I can’t complain!
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Comfy clothes, hot chocolates, movies, hot baths. Anything cosy makes me feel instantly better. I switch my phone off and spend time with my absolute favourites.
What’s your biggest fear?
Losing my Mum. She is the most amazing person.
If you could know the absolute truthful answer to one question, what would you ask?
People’s honest opinions on me. I am the type of person that can easily get worked up about what I think people are thinking. I would love to just know the truthful answer so I wouldn’t get so worked up.
What’s one thing you wish you could change in your past? (doesn’t necessarily have to be a regret)?
I wish I made more of school life rather than simply complaining about it. When I look back now I get so jealous of my little sister who is just starting secondary school and wish I was in her shoes. School was the best years of my life and I would do anything to go back!
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- What are three things that make you happy on a daily basis?
- What song is currently top of your playlist?
- Who is your biggest idol?
- What is your favourite memory from your childhood?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
- What is the biggest things you’ve learnt in life to date?
- What is your biggest goal/dream?
Looking forward to reading your answers girls!
Thank you for reading,